Re: [Ltib] too many processes!

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Ltib] too many processes!
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 08:25:18 -0700

On 12/05/10 07:27, Stuart Hughes wrote:
> I've uploaded a srpm here: http://bitshrine.org/gpp/agg-2.5-6.src.rpm
> which is an converted import of the "Official" Fedora 9 srpm.  If you
> want to try it, then you can run:
  Of course I'll try it. :-) Thanks for looking into this.
> Anyhow the point of all this is that maybe this is a better baseline
> .spec file and sources?  BTW for now I've disabled SDL with the crude
> ac_cv_path_SDL_CONFIG="no" in configure as I didn't have SDL. You should
> remove that.  Feel free to use/modify any of this.
  This src rpm mostly compiles, at least it has no problems with the
same files that I had issues with before. The only problem is it has a
dependency on X11, which I'm not building. I'm just running Gnash in the
raw framebuffer.
> Hopefully some of this information will be helpful to you.  I just wish
> I had more time to get this stuff fully integrated.
  You and me both. :-) Now that Gnash builds and runs under ltib, the
real work starts as I add an OpenVG renderer to Gnash for better
performance...

    - rob -