Re: [Ltib] Ltib doc dir

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Ltib doc dir
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 12:34:51 +0000

Hi Enrico,

Those documents are in twiki markup format, so essentially plain text.
You can open them in any text editor (such as vi).

If you want to format them, you can either put them into a twiki server
(if you have one).  Alternatively for the main FAQ it's probably easier
to look on the main website here:  http://ltib.org/documentation-LtibFaq

Regards, Stuart