RE: [Ltib] Path error during build

From: Reer, Carolyn (SA-1)
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Path error during build
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:34:46 -0500

I always build with --continue

Carolyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This communication is intended only for use by the addressees named herein and
may contain business confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, disclosure or copying of this e-mail and its
contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
kindly notify the sender by replying to this message. In addition, please
permanently delete the message and any attachments without copying or
disclosing the contents. Thank you for your cooperation.