[Ltib] Selected packages not found

From: Enrico Miglino
Subject: [Ltib] Selected packages not found
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:09:33 +0100

Hi, I have a problem building configuration changes and enhancements on Ltib
linux for EA3250 Embedded Artists platform.

In several cases the build process stops because a certaing package is not
installed. The last case occoured on cairo. To works this package needs
freetonfs should be selected. In my configuration it is selected by default but
the message is as the package isn't.

Is there some approach to avoid these cases ? What can I do when a default
selected package (appears with '---' option in configuration menu) ans the
toolchain signal that the package there isn't?

Thank you. Enrico

Ovi Mail: Making email access easy
http://mail.ovi.com