[Ltib] LTIB support to Samsung S3C2440

From: Leonardo Torok
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB support to Samsung S3C2440
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:17:32 -0300

Hello,

I'm new in the world of embedded systems. Recently, I've been studying
Linux on ARM processors (I'm working with Linux for years now, but never
with ARM architeture) and I'll do some projects in my work using this
technology.

I've ordered a development board (ARM-Friendly, with a Samsung S3C2440
SoC) and I would like to know if LTIB supports this board and processor,
since the initial configuration list where I define the target doesn't
have an option for the S3C2440. It's possible to configure LTIB to use
with this SoC?

Regards,

--
Leonardo Torok <address@hidden>