Re: [Ltib] Virtual image for autobuilder

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Virtual image for autobuilder
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:43:19 +0000

Hi Eric,

The autobuilder is not a VM, it's a real machine. All the code to set one up is in the bin directory of the project (plus you need a cron entry).

Regards, Stuart

On 24/03/11 15:24, Eric Nelson wrote:
Hello all,

Is a virtual machine used to run the autobuilder?

If so, is it publicly available?

We've been spending quite a bit of time lately helping customers
work through details of setting up their development machines for
use with Freescale i.MX5x releases.

If not, is there any interest in one?

Most of the developers we've worked with have been using either
Ubuntu or Debian, so if we put one together, we'd probably use
one of those distros.

OTOH, Fedora seems like a better match with LTIB. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Eric Nelson
Boundary Devices
http://boundarydevices.com