Re: [Ltib] rpm sources

From: NiQingliang
Subject: Re: [Ltib] rpm sources
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:06:28 +0800

it will download the packages it needed (i.e. you want to install). it
is must.

auto download from gpp or manual download from other place, this is a
problem. anyhow, all bytes' downloading is through your bandwidth.

indeed, I'm using the iso downloaded from freescale for specific RDB, so
I never download any package from gpp.

--
倪庆亮
TEL:    13588371863