Re: [Ltib] Locale-gen and libffi.so.5 Package support

From: Adil Baber Mohammad
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Locale-gen and libffi.so.5 Package support
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:15:14 +1000

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the Information. I will try this and let the group know.

However my second Query is still Unanswered :

How do I Install “libffi.s0.5”. I need this to run “C” Program code from Java code using JNA?

address@hidden jna]# ldd libjnidispatch.so

./libjnidispatch.so: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.11' not found (required by ./libjnidispatch.so)

        libffi.so.5 => not found

        libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x40015000)

        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40028000)

        /lib/ld-linux.so.3 (0x2a000000)

Are there any plans of adding Java Package in future? Please refer to Java SE Embedded from Oracle/SUN - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/embedded/overview/index.html

Regards,

Adil Baber

Senior Java/Web Developer

CHK GridSense Pty Ltd

Unit 3, 20-36 Nancarrow Ave

Meadowbank, NSW, 2114, Australia

Web Site:   www.gridsense.com

E-mail:       address@hidden

Phone:    +61 (0) 408245975

Fax:        +61 2 8878 7788

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain GridSense Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, and/or subject to copyright belonging to the GridSense Corporation, a member of the Acorn Energy Corporation family of Companies. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout. Thank You.