[Ltib] Linking question

From: Luka Rahne
Subject: [Ltib] Linking question
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:46:22 +0200

I am new to  Linux, but still, using instructions I was able to setup
environment, compiled and also able to remotely debuged printf("Hello

I have problem using any other than standard libraries.

I am building for MCF54418 and if I add <ltib>/rootfs/usr/lib to
linker path and try to build "pthread.h" application HelloWorld I get error:

Compiling: main.c
Linking console executable: bin/Debug/HelloWorld
m68k:isa-c:emac architecture of input file
is incompatible with m68k:isa-b:float:emac output
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

How should solve this? I have been trying this for almost 2 days.