Re: [Ltib] rootFS build only

From: Vijay . Nikam
Subject: Re: [Ltib] rootFS build only
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:30:30 +0530

Hello Chris,

>> Is there a way to do only a rootfs build with LTIB.
>> In other words, you have all the packages built and configured and all you
>> want is a rootfs.jffs deployment file.

Yes it is possible, I am doing as follows in the script preparing images
individually;

./ltib -m prep -p skell.spec --batch
./ltib -m scbuild -p skell.spec

./ltib --preconfig config/platform/vicks/defconfig-root --batch
if [ "$?" -ne "0" ]
then
        echo "Error generating root filesystem!"
        exit 1
fi

./ltib -m scdeploy -p sysconfig.spec
cd ../../
cp ./tools/ltib/rootfs.jffs2 ./images/rootfs.jffs2

Kind Regards,
Vijay Nikam