Re: [Ltib] Using Ltib on non supported board

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Using Ltib on non supported board
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:46:23 +0100

Hi Wayne,

Making the changes are easy.  Basically you need to edit the config/platform/_target_/main.lkc file to refer to the toolchain/kernel you want to use.  Make sure to copy also the correct TOOLCHAIN_FLAGS etc from the existing BSP using those assets.

The main thing you'll need to do is to test.

Regards, Stuart