Re: [Ltib] Problems installing the Fontconfig package

From: Douglas Peterson
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problems installing the Fontconfig package
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:03:33 -0700

Thank you Peter, that is helpful.

I've also been running "perl -d ./ltib" and stepping through. This is my
first exposure to Perl and I must say that the experience is not
pleasant!

It seems that what happens is LTIB searches for spec files (in several
places) that match the CONFIG_PKG_KERNEL name and in that spec is a line

Source          : %{pkg_name}-%{version}.tar.bz2

Which is why I couldn't find 'linux-2.6.29.6' when grepping. It's
obfuscated with variables.

Thanks again,
Douglas