Re: [Ltib] Need help with GPP push of large file

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Need help with GPP push of large file
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 18:30:31 +0200

Hi Stuart,

So many interesting places to go out there - I hope you had a good holiday!

A copy can be pulled via FTP temporarily at:
ftp://ftp.lpclinux.com/.staging/linux-2.6.39.2.tar.bz2

The original can be pulled via HTTP from kernel.org at:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.39.2.tar.bz2

This is the unmodified GPL kernel source for the 2.6.39.2 Linux kernel release.

thanks,
Kevin