Re: [Ltib] patch: nss-mdns, Avahi, dbus, libdaemon

From: Fritz Mueller
Subject: Re: [Ltib] patch: nss-mdns, Avahi, dbus, libdaemon
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 13:32:43 -0800

On 02/11/2012 12:49 PM, Mike Goins wrote:
dbus.spec: --localstatedir=/tmp' Dbus appends an additional path to this setting and if it does not already exist, it exits. I used /var path for such items and use the skel package to create a directory.

I'll change this over to /var before I resubmit the patch. On my system, the build/install does seem to somehow already create the extra hierarchy under /tmp (and assume it would just as well under /var) -- is this different on your system? Is the addition to skel actually required here?

    thanks,
      --FritzM.