Re: [Ltib] Can't find : minicom_2.2.orig.tar.gz file when building LTIB

From: Douglas Peterson
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Can't find : minicom_2.2.orig.tar.gz file when building LTIB
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:46:54 +0000

It happens. LTIB only makes one attempt at retrieving a file. I've found this
to be handy:

until ./ltib --dlonly; do echo RETRYING; done

This tells LTIB to only download files and the until..done makes it loop until
it completes. The only issue is that LTIB doesn't return an error code if it
fails to download the corresponding .md5 file, so you may still see messages
about missing .md5 files. LTIB continues without them and if you run LTIB
enough times, eventually you'll have all the .md5 files.

Douglas