[Ltib] including module in a perl package - Reg

From: tina sss
Subject: [Ltib] including module in a perl package - Reg
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:29:45 +0530

Sir,

    I am a student doing my project in Embedded Linux. I am using LTIB tool to build u-boot, Linux kernel, root file system for the target platform ARM Embedded Artists LPC3250. I have included Perl package in LTIB

tool.The default version of Perl used is Perl5.8.8 which is quite older version. I want to include DBI module to Perl package. I have followed the steps given under the heading "How do i make changes to a package and

capture them" in LTIB FAQ. But, build gets failed when i include DBI module to Perl package. Please do help me to proceed further since i am a newbie in this domain.

Regards,
Tina