Re: [Ltib] Please provide gcc 4.4.0 arm-eabi tool chain

From: bharathis
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Please provide gcc 4.4.0 arm-eabi tool chain
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 05:11:39 -0700

Hi Mike,

I tried as you said.

Downloaded tool chain from sourcery-codebench.
Toolchain Version: arm-2009q3-68-arm-none-eabi.bin

Installed the tool chain. Modified in toolchain.lkc.

ToolChain path:    /home/bharathi/CodeSourcery/Sourcery_G++_Lite
ToolChain prefix:  arm-none-eabi-

I am getting the some errors. Attached document has the errors.

Also can you please explain what is the difference between different tool chains like arm-eabi- , arm-linux-none-eabi-, arm-none-eabi-.
I am totally new and confused with toolchains.

Regards,
Bharathi.