[Ltib] Kernel not bring up on MPC8641

From: utkarsh rawat
Subject: [Ltib] Kernel not bring up on MPC8641
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:36:03 +0530

Hi

I have eval board MPC8641 where Iam loading binary(flash_mpc8641dhpcn_20080118_tag.bin) file from code warrior .  After loading When I bring up the board I am getting error like this

intel8x0: clocking to 48000
ALSA device list:
  #0: ALi M5455 with ALC650F at irq 6
IPv4 over IPv4 tunneling driver
GRE over IPv4 tunneling driver
TCP cubic registered
Initializing XFRM netlink socket
NET: Registered protocol family 1
NET: Registered protocol family 17
kjournald starting.  Commit interval 5 seconds
Freeing unused kernel memory: 176k init
/sbin/initKernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
: error while loRebooting in 180 seconds..ading shared libraries: /lib/libc.so.6
: file too short
  //HERE IT GETS HANGED

I have copied this flash_mpc8641dhpcn_20080118_tag.bin  from the iso images only ,what we got from freescale site .
But still why this error is coming dont know .
--
Utkarsh Rawat