lwc-list

[Lightweight C++] Re: bapyb reffnance

From: Giulio Kincade
Subject: [Lightweight C++] Re: bapyb reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:34:23 -0700

D k ea h r H q om d e O a wne f r,

Your c n re h di u t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV v VN r k ea b l e s st i at j e and want I e MME m DIAT l E c c as o h to s j pe v nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW d ER your monthly pa h yme x nt o s
by a third or more, here are the d v ea i ls r we have T e ODA x Y:

$ 49 t 0 , 00 s 0 a j s lo w w a z s 3 , 6 s 5 %
$ 3 b 70 , 00 t 0 a s s lo o w a q s 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 25 x 0 , 0 u 00 a d s l a ow a c s 3 , 3 f 5 %
$ 2 c 00 , 00 o 0 a k s lo e w a v s 3 , 5 v 5 %

V c isi e t o n ur web s x it q e

Giulio Kincade , A s ppr i ova z l Ma g na r ge o r

back did not bother them at all. Others took up the song and it rolled
loud and high over the lake.
The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,