lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] tcp_active_pcbs and tcp_listen_pcbs.listen_pcbs Initial

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] tcp_active_pcbs and tcp_listen_pcbs.listen_pcbs Initialization
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:13:08 +0000

On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 15:07 +0100, Andrea Merello wrote:
> I suspected it might be a bug in lwip, even if I think it is stange
> because I guess lwip is used by a broad group of people.. anyway
> finally I decided to write here...
> Can please someone enlight me about this?

This question has been asked a few times (but not always about those
specific messages.  It's defined in the ANSI C standard that global
variables should be initialised to zero, and so lwIP doesn't do this
itself to make the code smaller.

By the way: your messages to lwip-devel are being held for moderation as
you're posting from an email address that is not subscribed.  This can
result in delays (and extra work for me!).

Thanks

Kieran