lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #34683] IPv4 routing doesn't consider source IP addres

From: Max Galemin
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #34683] IPv4 routing doesn't consider source IP address
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:40:53 +0000

Yes, in this simple scenario '<----->' means the same physical network.

In my specific case IP routing based on source IP address as well as disabling
slow start and congestion avoidance algorithms makes sense in case of wireless
network on L2 (data link layer) and L1 (physical layer), i.e. ARP/Ethernet
functionality of lwIP is not used.

I agree that most of the people would never require such type of IP routing,
but I would be really happy to see some advanced routing options in the future
versions. Thanks for such a good and reliable TCP/IP stack!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34683>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/