lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Issue related to Tcp Server max connections

From: Ishmeet
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Issue related to Tcp Server max connections
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello guys,

I am stuck on a fairly simple yet complex issue. I want to send some data
over the HTTP page. Like when the client receives the GET packet, it should
receive a modified page.
for eg. I have a simple page with a text box. I want to set some values in
the text box run time through c code, It should update every time user
refresh the page.
Basically I was thinking like I will overwrite the data which comes under
hs->file before going to http_write() in httpd.c. But that some how doesn't
seems to work, my module gets hang whenever I play along with hs->file.

Does tcp_write with copy flag on, takes the data pointer in one go and write
it onto the HTTP get. Or http POLL mechanism is called and writes 1450 bytes
in one POLL and does this continuously.

NOTE: I have used a simple html page, made its hex using makefsdata and was
able to get the page on browser (no problem). I am also able to do POST and
receive from variables from the page (like some text box value no problem).
I just want to do its reverse, but not able to do so.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks Marty for the reply :), I don't know but if I use a standard tcp
utility like iperf between two systems  running winxp, they seems very fast.
But still this could be a problem, I will disable Nagle delay on my system,
will update asap.