lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] LWIP 2.0.3 strange behavior with MBEDTLS

From: antonio
Subject: [lwip-devel] LWIP 2.0.3 strange behavior with MBEDTLS
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 07:29:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I have a strange memory issue, that I'd like help with.

I am using Lwip-2.0.3 and running a basic HTTPS MbedTLS application to
request MyIP. When I connect the application to a server running on my PC,
it works fine, but when I try to connect to a remote server "api.ipify.org"
I quickly run out of heap bcz LWIP is consumes much memory. Sometimes, I the
application just blocks.

Using an arm-m3, MbedTls 2.6

I understand that the handshake process takes some bytes, I print them,
however, it's not what drains my memory.

Any hit is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

--
Sent from: http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/lwip-devel-f11621.html