lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] lwIP in mainline linux kernel

From: vinay s
Subject: [lwip-devel] lwIP in mainline linux kernel
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 12:46:35 -0500

Hello All,

I am doing some source code evaluation of TCP/IP stack between current network stack and lwip. I am able to run lwip (pretty much as is) in userspace, however for my requirement I would like to put lwip in my mainline kernel (either as module or intergrated).  I am curious as to if this has been already done (any pointers would be helpful).

Please note I am not looking to lwip in rtos kernels (e.g, RTLinux/RTAI etc).

Thanks,
vks