lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] branching off stable soon

From: David Haas
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] branching off stable soon
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 08:19:42 -0500

Hi Leon,

I have one more bug fix for the pbuf changes in tcp. I am still testing it though.

I hope to be able to release it later today.

After that, I think we have some stability and we should go for a stable branch.

David.

address@hidden wrote:

Hello,

I would like to branch off "stable".

The changes to pbuf.* have been stabilized and I would
to keep the "stable" branch from further changes that
de-stabilize the stack.

The "stable" branch will only merge tested fixes, and in
some cases, tested features from main branch (HEAD).

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg