lwip-members

[lwip-members] branch swap finished, CODE GREEN :-)

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-members] branch swap finished, CODE GREEN :-)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:52:49 +0200

Hello all,

branching etc. has been finished. DEVEL is open for everyone's
involvement again. :-)

In addition,

I have shared my experience and hints with regard to
- making a release archive and putting it on Savannah.
- merging the DEVEL branch to main.

in the latest doc/ in the DEVEL branch.

I will add some guidelines (which have been discussed on this
list earlier) so that there is a central "knowledge database" on the
gory details of CVS, branches, releases and Savannah.

It's all very easy once you get the hang of it, so I hope everyone on
address@hidden will be able to use it as such.

Greetings,

Leon Woestenberg