lwip-users

[lwip-users] zeroconf - any success stories?

From: Liam Staskawicz
Subject: [lwip-users] zeroconf - any success stories?
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:53:39 -0800

Hi there - I followed along the thread of conversations regarding zeroconf with lwIP a little while back, and was curious if anybody has had much success with it? We're considering it for a device we have based on the Atmel SAM7X, using FreeRTOS.

Any drawbacks/advantages/results to report? From what I've read it seems like a more flexible solution than UPnP, but I'd be interested to hear what the experience has been with it using lwIP. Thanks for any general info!

Liam