lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwip error compilation edk 8.2i

From: Matthew Yingling
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwip error compilation edk 8.2i
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:55:40 -0400

Xilinx' LwIP 1.00.a is 0.6.3 based, while 2.00.a is 0.7.2 based.  v1.00.a is
deprecated, and 2.00.a has undergone minor changes between EDK 7.1 and 9.1.
I'm still waiting on offical support of LwIP 1.2, though with some
modification to the drivers from the CVS and creation of a new LwIP third
party directory, I had LwIP 1.1.1 working in EDK 7.1.

I recommend you not use v1.00.a unless you really need to.

Matthew