lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] p->payload == iphdr failed...

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] p->payload == iphdr failed...
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:35:10 -0500

bill wrote:
Ed,

         p = pbuf_alloc(PBUF_RAW, len, PBUF_REF);

I do the same but use PBUF_POOL, but PBUF_RAW.  I think this is the problem.

Bill

Bill,
Unless I misunderstand what you're suggesting (quite likely), using
the PBUF_RAW/PBUF_POOL combination requires that I do the memcpy transfer
from my incoming packet buffer to the pbuf space.  That's what I was
originally doing (and it worked, but seemed inefficient), and
am now trying to avoid ( see earlier messages on this thread ).
Am I confused?
Ed