lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP evolutions

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP evolutions
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:26:56 +0000

nicolas FAUVEL wrote:

> I’m currently using lwIP v0.6 and realized that the last release was the
> v1.3. I assume that many fixes and functional evolutions have been
> released but I would like to have an overview of these. Is there any
> place I can find the information ?

The CHANGELOG file is probably the best. I don't think there's any compact
overview - the number of changes since 0.6 wouldn't make it very compact!
But it does largely separate out improvements from changes which are solely
bug fixes.

Jifl
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------       Opinions==mine