lwip-users

[lwip-users] About global parameter initial problem

From: yueyue papa
Subject: [lwip-users] About global parameter initial problem
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:31:35 +0800

Hi All,

I find the lwIP did not manually init global parameters. In most of the system, the global paramter has default zero.  But my embeded system only init the static paramters, and won't init the gloable parameters.

It will cause the crash in the embeded system.

Is there any suggestion which how to init the lwIP globale parameters in a quick way. My lwIP is the latest CVS version. 1.3.0+ + PPP

Lee