lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip_select() problem

From: Chu, Zhenwei
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip_select() problem
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:12:45 -0500

Hi,

LwIP_select() seems do not work properly in my application. My application has 2 UDP ports waiting for multicast packages. Before add select(), I have confirmed that recvfrom() works fine. Here are piece of my code:

While(1)

{

            if(select())

{

                        recvfrom();

}

}

Select() always return 0; Step into lwIP code, sock->lastdata and sock-> rcvevent are always NULL in lwip_select().

However if comment out select() and call recvfrom() directly, sock->lastdata and sock-> rcvevent are NULL too at the beginning in lwip_recvfrom(). Then it calls sock->lastdata = buf = netconn_recv(sock->conn) that trigger udp packages flow in through udp_input().

Is this problem caused by mis-configurations in opt.h? What else may cause this problem?

Thanks

Zhenwei