lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP and Windows Sockets

From: Emmanuel Baguia Jr.
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP and Windows Sockets
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:01:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Good day.

I am trying to mockup the Windows socket APIs (WSOCK32) to use lwIP instead of using the actual windows sockets APIs. I have create a DLL that interfaces all the possible functions in WSOCK32. Do you think lwIP is stable enough to support this kind of implementation? Right now I am testing the DLL to run with Firefox and still not successful with it. I hope you find this interesting and may be share some light?

Comments, questions and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Emmanuel