lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip supports IEEE 802.1q tagged frame?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip supports IEEE 802.1q tagged frame?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:17:58 +0100

I'm afraid I can't help you right now: it's been a while since I worked with lwIP arp and/or VLAN, but I can tell you it has worked for me somehow :-)

I've added a task on savannah for this. I'll see what I can do to dig out my changes for that.

Simon

Anubhav Saksena wrote:
For this do I need to modify the Packet Structure in etharp.c?

PACK_STRUCT_BEGIN
struct eth_hdr {
#if ETH_PAD_SIZE
  PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(u8_t padding[ETH_PAD_SIZE]);
#endif
  PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(struct eth_addr dest);
  PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(struct eth_addr src);
  PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(u16_t type);
} PACK_STRUCT_STRUCT;
PACK_STRUCT_END

What else I need to change to handle VLAN ID?

Anubhav