lwip-users

[lwip-users] Multiple servers on lwIP

From: Oscar Cutanda
Subject: [lwip-users] Multiple servers on lwIP
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:49:34 +0200

Hi,

I just want to upgrade an 8051 application written fully in assembler, so
I'm facing starting from scratch. After weeks reading the web, I've choosen
the LM3S69xx platform. The new LM3S9Bxx is another possibility. Main reason
for upgrade is to run a web server, a ftp server and probably a telnet
server simultaniously.

And that's my question: is it possible tu run multiple server simultaniously on lwIP without operating system?
Or do I have to use something like FreeRTOS?

Thank you.