lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: Multiple servers on lwIP

From: Mike Kleshov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: Multiple servers on lwIP
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:42:31 +0400

> How are you managing it? Some type of tasks? Interrupts?

I am using the so called raw API. It is based on callbacks. In the
main loop, 2 functions related to lwip are called: ethernet interface
polling for received packets and TCP timer. In turn, these functions
call my callbacks for all network-related events: TCP connection
accepted, TCP data received, TCP data sent and acknowledged,
connection closed and so on. This is all that's needed to implement
multiple TCP servers.