lwip-users

[lwip-users] howto put tcp packet together

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: [lwip-users] howto put tcp packet together
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:35:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm using HTTP server in contrib. Unfortunately it assume all data is in one packet. In my situation data is spread over several packets. I need to fit them together in the right order before processing. Any pointers how to do this would be great. What I'm especially looking for is the number of packets and a counter that specifies the order.

TIA

Gustl