lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to detect a FIN from the remote side

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to detect a FIN from the remote side
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 09:40:03 +0100

Thank you, Simon ... the conn->err query saved my day ;-)

I rewrote my connection status detection using the err variable and it works perfectly!

RAW API is a pretty good thing, but the problem is that they are not thread-safe ... so it's some complicated using them in a FreeRTOS project where some tasks are using IP stack access. But i have to also get rid of the RAW stuff, because i want to do some changes concerning NAT support ...

And relating to this, my question to you (and all the others): Are there some more deep documentations concerning lwIP except the known ones like lwIP function decumentation and "Design and Implementation of the lwIP TCP/IP Stack"? The support here in the community is really excellent, but anything which i can read somewhere will not stress the mailinglist ;-)

Marco