lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem with do_writemore() + LWIP for AVR32

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem with do_writemore() + LWIP for AVR32
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:29:14 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
That file is written by ATMEL? I would have expected them to be able to
read our example driver file... However, it seems like they have done it
as they thought it has to be without really checking it :-( See below.
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, it's just that things like these keep popping up again and again... I updated the wiki page about "Writing a device driver" to correctly point out this.

Simon