lwip-users

[lwip-users] Terminating a blocked lwip_recv

From: Farid Mahini
Subject: [lwip-users] Terminating a blocked lwip_recv
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:46:38 -0400

Hi,

I have a listener socket that is running in a thread and after accepting a connection, it waits for data from the client (blocking lwip_recv). I need the ability to close the client socket (forcibly) and change the binding address. It seems when the remote client closes the connection, the lwip_recv returns from the call, but not when I close the client socket from another thread or interrupt.

How can I terminate a blocking socket (lwip_rec and also lwip_accept) ? I am running within FreeRTOS on AVR32.

Thank you,

-FM

***Teletronics Technology Corporation***
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive this e-mail, you may not disclose, copy, distribute, or use this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 267-352-2020 and destroy this message and any copies.

Thank you.