lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip with two ethernet ports

From: Eason
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip with two ethernet ports
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 21:00:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon, I have some questions.

I add the second interface(struct netif* xnetif_1) by using
netif_add(xnetif_1, &ipaddr, &netmask, &gw, NULL, ethernetif_init,
tcpip_input);,
and I don't set it to default interface, isn't it? No metter what I add, I
just set default interface on first interface(struct netif* xnetif_0).

In ip_input(), it forwards packets to correct interface if the packets are
not for currently interface, so I shouldn't edit any other codes? Or designe
a routing table?