lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Single connection with "httpd" web server

From: Radouch, Zdenek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Single connection with "httpd" web server
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 21:15:07 +0000

1. HTTP is just a protocol, nothing to do with the number of concurrent
connections;
   it will work perfectly fine if you limit the connections to one at a time.
2. Whether or not a browser will create multiple connections depends on your
HTML
   which you can fully control, so I don't think this is such a bad idea at all.

BTW, once you try running a secure web server on an embedded target, the
16-32kB per
TLS connection (WolfSSL) will make you very quickly appreciate the benefit of
limiting the number of concurrent connections.

-Z