lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP TCP server for STM32f107 microcontroller

From: bernard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP TCP server for STM32f107 microcontroller
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 00:00:21 +0800

Hi Abdallah,
You can use BSD socket interface to make a TCP or UDP server. This is my code for TCP server, but with Chinese comments:

https://github.com/RT-Thread/rt-thread/blob/master/examples/network/tcpserver.c

Regards,
Bernard Xiong

Dear all

I need to set my microcontroller stm32f107 as server so i can connect it with an IHM in a PC the IHM will be the client. Im new with LWIP stack and TCP/IP protocols, if any one can gave a clue where i can start. if there is an example that well be great.
thanks a lot

Sincerely

Abdallah