lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problems with sending UDP packets in FreeRTOS

From: Mike Fleetwood
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problems with sending UDP packets in FreeRTOS
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 14:59:35 +0100

Hi Sylvain,

Again, the snippet wasn't my code.  It was borrowed from an example that Noam linked to.  I only added it to my software to see if it resulted in the same problem as my original code did - which it did.  I didn't bother correcting the string length, as it made no difference to the fault - as you know, UDP just sends as much data as it is told to, makes no difference what the actual content is - the string is just so much padding to fill the packet (I could have left it empty, and just sent so many bytes of whatever garbage was already in the buffer, but I didn't).

Regards,

Mike.