lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Upgrading from 1.4.x to 2.0.2

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Upgrading from 1.4.x to 2.0.2
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:02:30 +0000

Hi Jeff,

Here are the changes I made:

Create a structured project and under LwIP leaf create:

Api

Core

IPv4

Netif

In 1.41 you have file named timers.c that collide with timers.c from FreeRTOS… I changed the file name but in 2.xx it was

changed from timers.c to timouts.c so there is no need change the file name.

Under Netif there was the etharp.c but that moved (logically) to IPv4 leaf

Under Netif two new files were added: ethernet.c  and  lowpan6.c

There are also some changes in sys_arch file. I have attached my own sys_arch files that are a mix from a file I found long

ago and my added new changes, based on ST files.

I suggest taking a cube project with the latest LwIP as the base line to compare.

The drivers are the same.

BR,

Noam.