lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 19:30:35 +0000

Hi Simon,

I have triad debugging my code and added :
#define LWIP_DEBUG                     LWIP_DBG_ON
#define SOCKETS_DEBUG              LWIP_DBG_ON

Strange that with this switches on I am able to get a file of about 38K but it
fails at the last part, always?.

Without the debug prints it never even starts, it fails on first read.

I have attached my debug printout if that helps.

The text is mixed with my own debug prints, sorry:

File transfer starts at line 438 with:  From WssHandleReadData: PayloadLen =
38032, DataLen = 1020

The server sends chunks of 4K, my code reads 1K at a time from the ssl layer
hence the 1024 chunks.
You can see that PayloadLen reduces by the DataLen chunk ...

The last part received is PayloadLen 1172 DataLen 1024 ... on line 1512

It should read one 1024 block and then 148 bytes and finish... This never
happens and it fails on last read
This is consistent on every test I did ?.

If I turn off the two debug switches the file transfer never starts, actually
fails on first read and the lwip_recvfrom
returns with -1 and set_errno(EWOULDBLOCK); on line 773 in sockets.c (lwip ver
2.02)

Any ideas ?

Many thanks,
Noam.