lwip-users

[lwip-users] [LwIP HTTP] [ Aurix TC234]

From: Ben Sedrine Mohamed khalil
Subject: [lwip-users] [LwIP HTTP] [ Aurix TC234]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:02:21 +0100

Hi ,

To begin, i wanted to thank you for this good job ! mush appreciated.

I have a project about creating an embedded web server "LwIP HTTP" on Aurix TC234 TX with Erika OS and then establish an Ethernet link between Aurix TC234 TX and a computer serving as the ( "Graphical User Interface" / "Web Site" ) to communicate between the server and the client.

my question is how do integrate LwIP HTTP On Aurix TC234 Board with Erika OS.

I asked the support team of Erika OS, if they had an Embedded Server web application integrated in their OS for Aurix TC234 Unfortunately they do not.

I am aware that the problem is more Hardware-related but if you have any idea documentation that may help, please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards.

Khalil.