lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Issue with TCP raw API and messages larger than TCP_MSS

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Issue with TCP raw API and messages larger than TCP_MSS
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 09:18:22 +0200

David Perlaza wrote:
> Am I missing any configuration settings to enable the buffering of the entire
> HTTP data before it gets processed in my tcp_recv callback?

There's no such thing. Your application must be prepared to receive pbufs as
they are received from the wire. The only exception is packet loss, where
mulitple packets are combined sometimes.
This is a callback API!
Keeping that aside, how do you expect the stack (TCP/IP!) would know when the
HTTP data is done??

Simon