lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP 1.41 select does not return ?

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP 1.41 select does not return ?
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 11:19:38 +0000

Hi Tim,

I am aware of that but that did not answer my question.

You can mix API's and I already have systems that use RAW API

and Socket API and they coexists when you know the limitations.

My question was simple ... does anyone have an idea why select

does not return when a connection to the correct port is initiated.

Just to clarify the last 3 parameter to select function are all NULL.

When I set the last parameter to a time struct (for testing) and defined

5 seconds timeout, select did return every 5 seconds with 0...

It should be something that I overlooked or maybe that lwip_select is not

100% BSD compliant as CypherBridge code is ?

Thanks and BR,

Noam.