lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip2.0.2 l2tp question

From: odobryabov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip2.0.2 l2tp question
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 04:39:43 -0700 (MST)

We tried to connect to MicroTik L2tp server and it works perfect with ping
and HTML and everything else. Super!

We think that was an additional (and probably wrong) ZLB packet from the
server after ICRP message.
We tried to change that "special case" like this:

  /* Handle the special case of the ICCN acknowledge */
  if (l2tp->phase == PPPOL2TP_STATE_ICCN_SENT && l2tp->peer_nr >
l2tp->our_ns) {
          l2tp->phase = PPPOL2TP_STATE_DATA;
          *l2tp->our_ns++;*
  }

Connection doesn't interrupt now, but neither ping nor HTML.

So, we don't know why. But, ok, we continue working with MicroTik :)